Note: The initial deadline for vendor applications has passed. We will consider new submissions on a case by case basis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Applications are now available, below, for the 2022 Gravenstein Apple Fair, which will be held on August 13 & 14 at Ragle Ranch Regional Park in Sebastopol. The nonrefundable application fee is $25, due upon submission.
**Booth fees are listed in the drop-down menus in the online applications, and depend on category, booth size, electricity needs, etc., so please review the applications carefully.**
THINGS TO NOTE:
- All vendors MUST comply with our Sustainability Guidelines, which will be issued upon acceptance.
- Vendor applications must be submitted online. If you need help, please email email@example.com.
- Initial submissions (online applications + check for associated fees) are due by April 1. Checks will not be cashed unless vendor is accepted.
- Only complete applications will be considered by our Vendor Selection Committee.
- Jurying will take place in April, and we will email you no later than May 1st to let you know your status.
- A Certificate of Insurance (see Vendor Agreement for detail) must be provided by all accepted vendors by July 1.
CLICK ON YOUR VENDOR TYPE TO PROCEED:
ARTS & CRAFTS VENDOR – Selling jewelry, clothing, etc., hand-made by vendor
CORPORATE VENDOR – Promoting company’s products/services
FARM VENDOR – Selling agricultural products grown/processed by vendor
FOOD/BEVERAGE VENDOR – Selling prepared food and nonalcoholic drinks
NONPROFIT VENDOR – Promoting mission of a local non-profit
And don’t forget to mail your check to the Farm Trails office:
P.O. Box 452/Sebastopol, CA 95473