Elevate your celebration of the Gravenstein Apple Fair’s 50th year with access to the VIP Experience. With a VIP ticket you’ll enjoy everything that the general admission pass provides plus these additional amenities:
- Skip lines with a separate VIP entrance.
- All-day (in and out) access to the VIP lounge and luxurious Shelter Co. lounge tents
- Exclusive access to the Artisan Tasting Alley, where you can sample bites and sips served by local producers
- Dedicated, shaded seating with premium views of the North Coast Organic music stage
- Drinks on us! Complimentary cider, beer, and wine at the VIP Bar
- Complimentary oyster bar! (limited to 3 hours each day)
- VIP-only restrooms and hand-washing stations
Listen to our podcast recording from At the Table with Clark Wolf to hear more about the VIP Experience and the Artisan Tasting Alley.
Artisan Tasting Alley
A highlight of the VIP Experience is the Artisan Tasting Alley. In the Alley guests can experience a diverse collection of food and libation offerings from across Sonoma County while getting to meet the stellar producers who make them!
This year we have a fabulous lineup of creative specialty cocktails, mocktails and shrubs made with uber local ingredients. Enjoy natural wines and craft ciders poured by the makers. Nibble hot dogs grilled on site by Stemple Creek. Pair cheeses from Bohemian Creamery, Tomales Farmstead & Cofield with fresh breads from Nightingale Bakery. Taste Gravenstein Apple Jelly from Fourteen Magpies! Enjoy smoked fish caught off our NorCal coast and an array of honey and olive oils from Sonoma County hives and trees. Top off your tasting adventure with sweet treats from Patisserie Angelica and afternoon oysters from Handline and Hog Island!
The following artisan producers and guest chefs will be there with their delicious tastes! NOTE: Lineup varies on Saturday and Sunday. Not all producers will be there all weekend.