For most organizations VIP stands for Very Important Person. But here at the Gravenstein Apple Fair, VIP means something a little different. We believe all our guests are very important, and the VIP area is for those who are looking for an even more Vibrant, Idyllic, & Pastoral fair experience. As part of VIP access, you will have a front row seat to the best the Fair has to offer:
A Vibrant Experience
- Enjoy premium, up-close views of the North Coast Organic music stage + exclusive VIP-only musical performances by special guest artists including:
- Teja Gerken (Saturday)
- Solid Air Duo (Saturday)
- Eki ‘Shola (Saturday)
- Beau Beau Duo (Sunday)
- Faith Ako & Friends (Sunday)
- Erica Ambrin (Sunday)
Idyllic Farm-to-Table Food
- Skip the lines with a dedicated VIP entrance. Lounge in our luxurious Shelter Co tent. Purchase farm-inspired meals from celebrated Sonoma County chefs at the VIP-only food trucks including:
- Fork Roadhouse and Catering brings the best of Sonoma County “to satisfy everyone’s appetite for good food.” (Saturday)
- Belfare “uses really great ingredients to produce beautiful fare.” (Sunday)
Pastoral Location + Fabulous Libations
- Stay cool in the shady oak grove of our charming venue – Ragle Ranch Park. Learn about Sonoma County’s premium agricultural products with exclusive access to the new Artisan Tasting Alley, where you can sample bites and sips served by the producers. Tasting Alley Artisans include local cider makers Ethic, North American Press, Eye,Tilted Shed & Goat Rock; local cheesemakers William Cofield, Tomales Farmstead, Valley Ford Creamery; meat purveyors: Panizzera & Stemple Creek; bakers Pane di Vero & Nightingale; oil and honey from Monte-Bellaria di California; cocktails from Spiritworks; shrubs from Little Apple Treats; pickles and preserves from Flatbed Farm; sweets from Farm Chocolate; beer from Moonlight and Seismic; wine from Dehlinger; and chef bites from The Altamont and Michele Ana Jordan. More producers are being added to the Tasting Alley all the time.
- In addition, with your VIP pass, you will have the exclusive opportunity to enjoy complimentary glasses of libations from iconic Sonoma County brands including:
- Seismic Brewing Co. whose mission is to “brew uniquely flavorful, outstanding craft beer.” A local favorite from people “who love beer and…love living in Sonoma County.”
- Furthermore Wine where “low-impact, hand-crafted small batch production allow the vineyards to speak for themselves.”
- Golden State Cider whose passion for “high-quality craft cider… highlights the regions where the apples are from,” including the Fair’s namesake apple – the Gravenstein.
Please join us for this unique experience on August 13 – 14, 2022 at Ragle Ranch Park in Sebastopol.
As a Gravenstein Apple Fair VIP, we believe you’ll walk away from the event feeling:
- Vital – And energetic after all the great music, delicious food and delightful libations
- Inspired – By the “sweetest little fair in Sonoma County” (which is also the greenest fair, nearly a Zero Waste event)
- Proud – To support the North Star of FarmTrails.org: keeping “Farms Forever in Sonoma County”
We’ll see you at the Fair!